First time here?
The very first thing we’ll ask of you is simple: relax. You’re with friends. Even if you’ve never been in church before, you’ll have no worries about being flagged as a “newcomer.”What you will find is this:
- • a casual atmosphere
- • friendly people who’ll help you find your way around
- • contemporary music and powerful dramas
- • messages relevant to your daily life
- • friendly children's classes
- • that you matter to God – and to Cornerstone
- • We have a family room for those who do not choose to take advantage of our Children's Ministry facilities. Children 6 and under are not permitted in our main sanctuary during weekend services.
Whether you’re single, married, with or without children – no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done – we invite you to experience Cornerstone.