Every heart longs to be understood and to belong. Coffee Talk is a quarterly women's gathering that offers women a special time to be encouraged and to connect with the women of the Cornerstone community. Be a part of this life-giving event that brings women together to enjoy breakfast, music, creative expression, encouragement, prayer, and fellowship. We'd love to see you there!
Coffee Talk takes place at Cornerstone from 9:00am to 11:30a. We provide a delicious breakfast - food, coffee, and no dishes for you to wash!
All women are welcome - invite your female co-workers, family and friends! There are no sign-ups or fees for Coffee Talk events, except for the Women's Retreat. Sorry, no child-care is provided.
Please note that November's Coffee Talk coincides with the Men's Retreat. We encourage all husbands to attend the Men's Retreat, but we understand that it may leave a gap in childcare for moms wishing to attend November's Coffee Talk. Please plan ahead for childcare if needed.
Interested in getting involved? We would love to see you on the Coffee Talk team! We currently need women who can lend a helping hand. If you would like more information about being a part of the team, contact Laurel Fullington at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information go to: www.cornerstone-sf.org/adults/women
Coffee Talk Series 2010-2011
Transformation: Renewed by God's Love and Restored for His Purpose
- September 18, 2010 - "Releasing the Diamond Inside You", Terri Stecher, Career and Relational Coach
- November 20, 2010 - "Beauty for Ashes", Angie Ibarra, Development Officer at CityTeam
- January 22, 2011 - "I Love a Good Story", Shari Plunkett, CEO of First Resort
- March 19, 2011 - "Living Upside Down", Libby Vincent, Professor, Fuller Seminary
- April 28-30, 2011 - Women's Retreat, Mt. Hermon, Santa Cruz
Subscribe to the Coffee Talk podcast now.