“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” - Jesus as recorded in John 13:34-35 (ESV)
It is impossible to honor Jesus's request alone; following Jesus and growing in God are meant to be done in community. At Cornerstone, much of finding and building community happens through Small Groups.
Check out available groups here:
Find a group
If you don’t see what you are looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some groups don't show up online, but may be able to add 1-2 more people.
Small Groups are:
- typically 8-15 people;
- organized around a convenient location, meeting time,
and topic of study;
- a place to connect with others who are also exploring what
it looks like to grow deeper with God and follow Jesus.
We offer Small Groups for adults organized in the following categories:
- Men’s Groups - made up entirely of men, often at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Women’s Groups - made up entirely of women, often at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Married Groups - include married couples in the same stage of life or a mix of life stages.
- Mixed Groups - include singles and couples who can share from a variety of life stages and ages.
- Rendezvous Groups - a subset of Mixed Groups that focuses on building community amongst those in their 20’s and 30’s and include singles and couples in that age range.
- College Group - a subset of Mixed Groups that focuses on building community amongst those in the 18-24 age range.
- Activity Groups – a subset of Mixed Groups that builds community around an activity.
Small Group Semesters
The semesters run February to May (spring) and September to December (fall). January and August are the “off” months in which groups take a break, shift gears, reform, and open to new members. During June and July, most groups take a break, and we typically offer a Summer Growth Series at the Mission campus on Wednesday nights. This summer, we are doing a growth series called Time of Your Life
Small Group Signups for the Fall 2015 Semester will begin online Wednesday, August 19 at 7pm.
If you have any questions about Small Groups, or if you are open to learning about what it takes to lead a Small Group, please email email@example.com.
Want to lead a small group?
If you are interested in leading a group or finding out what it takes, please join us for an informational meeting on Sunday, August 2nd at 2pm. For more information or to sign up, please click the button above.